Please charge the flashlight before use, and pls screw down the light head and tail cap first before charging.
- LED: SFT40 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Modes & Run-time:
- Firefly: 0.6 lumen (85 hours);
- Low: 70 lumen (6.6 hours);
- Medium: 160 lumen (2.75hours)
- High: 331 lumen (68 minutes)
- Turbo: 1108~358 lumen (80 secs + 62 mins)
- Strobe: 331 lumen (73 minutes).
- Max output: 1108 lumens
- Max run time: 85 hours (Firefly mode)
- Working voltage: 2.8v to 4.2v.
- Battery: 1x 18350 (included)
- Max beam distance: 515 metres.
- Peak beam intensity: 66150cd.
- Impact resistant: 1.5 metres.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 metres)
- Weight: 117g with battery
- Dimensions: 85.8mm in length, 40.4mm bezel dia., 26mm dia.
- Accessories: ThruNite 18350 1100mAh battery x1, USB-C charging cable x1, Spare O-ring x1, Lanyard x1, Spare USB port rubber cover x1
To turn on/off the light:
- After the light is unlocked, press the side switch to turn on /off
To change modes:
- Six modes in total: firefly, low, medium, high, turbo, and strobe.
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
- Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get back.
- Triple click to get strobe. At strobe mode, press and hold the side switch to cycle through special modes (beacon-SOS-Strobe)
- Memory function: The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for special modes (firefly, turbo, Beacon-SOS-strobe)
Breathing LED indicator:
- Press the side button for 3 seconds to turn on the breathing LED indicator. Another click to turn off.
Lock out function:
- When the light is off, press the switch four times quickly to lock the light. It will flash three times while locked. Click the switch four times quickly to unlock.
- Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with positive polarity toward the LED assembly(head of the light)
- Install the tail cap and tighten all the way to operate the light.