1. Ultra Compact and Lightweight but high lumens output – Length is 2.86 inches (72.6mm) and weighs only 0.75 ounces (21.2 grams) but it can offer max. 420 lumens output.
2. Multi purpose Angle Flashlight with Magnetic Tail Cap & Reversible Clip – clips onto brim of hat for hands free use, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, key chain, a cinch of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent…
3. Extremely Durable & Waterproof IPX-8 & 2 Metres Drop Test– The aluminium housing with premium type-III military spec anodising helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant. PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens is waterproof silicone o-ring and stainless steel bezel sealed. tact switch is waterproof silicone gasket, stainless steel button cap and stainless steel bezel. IPX8 water-resistant; 2 metre impact resistance tested.
4. User-friendly One Button Interface – Easy & simple operation.
5. New Lock out & Moonlight Setting – Lock out can prevent the light accidentally turning on. When in moonlight mode, you can hold button to adjust 5-6 different levels,no flicker moonlights.
Emitter: 1 x Luminus SST20 (Cool White: 6500K)
Powered by 1 x AAA or 10440 battery (Battery NOT Included)
Working Voltage: 0.7-1.8V, 3.0-4.3V
Max Output: 220 lumens (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
420 lumens (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max Beam Intensity: 730 cd (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
1300 cd (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max Beam Distance: 55 metres (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
72 metres (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max run time: 230 hours (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (using an AAA battery)
Protection: Reverse polarity protection
Lock-out Mode: Prevents accidental activation
Moonlight Mode: Multiple user selectable moonlight levels
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminium body
Surface Treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
Button Cap: Stainless steel
Clip: Stainless steel reversible clip
Tail-stand Capability: Yes
Lens: PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens
Waterproof Standard: IPX-8 (up to 2 metres)
Impact Resistance: 2 metres
Size: 72.6mm length x 19.2mm head dia. x 15.3mm body dia.
Weight: 21.2gram (without battery)
Output & runtime (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH rechargeable battery)
Moonlight 0.1-1 lumens 230hours
Middle 30 lumens 5.5hours
High 90 Lumens 1.5hours
Turbo 220-90 lumens 1.4hours
Strobe 220 Lumens –
Output & runtime (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Moonlight 5-30 lumens 12hours
Middle 90 lumens 1.2hours
High 220 lumens 35min
Turbo 420 lumens 30min
Strobe 420 lumens –
What’s in the package?
– 1* Mankerlight E02 II led flashlight
– 1* Stainless steel clip
– 3* Key ring
– 1* Spare o-ring
– 1* User manual
1. Memory function stores the general mode last used (Medium or High).
2. While light is turn off, quickly 4 clicks (Quadruple click) will lock-out the flashlight;
While light is in lock-out, quickly 4 clicks (Quadruple click) again will unlock.
3. When using AAA battery, ECO mode have 6 lower brightness levels (0.1-15 lumens) to choose from. (Ratio error: ±20% output, while using different AAA battery).
When using 10440 battery, ECO mode have 5 lower brightness levels (5-40 lumens) to choose from (Ratio error: ±10% output, while using different 10440 battery).
4. While the battery is fully charged,double click to Turbo, its brightness will be stepdown time by time.
While the battery is lower, double click to Turbo, light will be flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness, or even turn the light off.
While the battery is lower, single click to general mode, ‘Mid’ and ‘High’ have similar output or light flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness or even turn the light off.
1. Please DO NOT shine the light beam directly into the eyes.
2. DO NOT disassemble the sealed head as doing so may cause damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty.
3. Please clean the contacts of your light periodically.
4. Remove your battery from the flashlight if you will not be using the light for an extended period.
5. Mankerlight recommends using an excellent quality Eneloop® button-top 900mAh 1.2V AAA NiMH battery or Soshine® or Doublepow® button top 10440 rechargeable li-ion battery.