- 1 x GT Nano
- 1 x 10180 Li-ion battery
- 1 x Keychain
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Charger
- 2 x Spare O-rings
1. By default the GT Nano is set to use the Narsil smooth RAMPING UI to start with. There is also instant access to a 2.5A TURBO mode is also provided.
2. A more conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available as an alternative (not as powerful). Any one of 12 pre-defined modes can also be selected.
3. MOMENTARY mode is useful for signalling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets when needed.
– Extremely small, compact and lightweight (keychain torch).
– Maximum output of 450 lumens and a maximum throw (beam distance) of 300 metres.
– Body is made of a Aluminium with Type III hard-coat anodising finish.
– Runs off 1 x 10180 Li-ion battery.
– Battery is rechargeable with the included charger.
– Charging indicator (shows how much torch is charged)
– Lens is glass with an anti-reflective coating on top.
– Tactile button with back-lit rubber boot.
– Texas Avenger FET driver.
– IPX-8 waterproof rating.
- LED: OSRAM KW CSLNM1.TG LED, cold white, mounted on aluminium DTP MCPCB
- Runs On: 1 x Button-top 10180 Li-ion battery (included)
- Max Beam Distance: 300 metres
- Maximum Peak beam intensity: 23400cd
- Max Brightness Output: 450 lumens
- Waterproof Rating: IPX-8
- Length: 52.5 mm
- Diameter: 24 mm
- Weight: 17g (Without battery)