- Two body options: Black Aluminium with Type III hard-coat anodising finish; and Titanium Alloy
- LED: OSRAM KW CSLNM1.TG LED, cool white, mounted on aluminium DTP MCPCB
- Maximum output of 450 lumens and a maximum throw (beam distance) of 300 metres.
- Maximum Peak beam intensity: 23400cd
- Runs off 1 x 10180 Li-ion battery (included).
- Battery is rechargeable with the included charger.
- Charging indicator (shows how much torch is charged)
- Lens is glass with an anti-reflective coating on top.
- Tactile button with back-lit rubber boot.
- Texas Avenger FET driver.
- IP68 waterproof rating.
- 1 x GT Nano
- 1 x 10180 Li-ion battery
- 1 x Keychain
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Charger
- 2 x Spare O-rings
1. By default; the GT Nano is set to use the Narsil smooth RAMPING UI to start with. (There is also instant access to a 2.5A TURBO mode is also provided).
2. A more conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available as an alternative (not as powerful). Any one of 12 pre-defined modes can also be selected.
3. MOMENTARY mode is useful for signalling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets when needed.