- Protected 14500 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Minimum Capacity: 2210mAh
- Typical Capacity: 2260mAh
- Normal Voltage: 1.5V
- Standard Continuous Charging Current: 350mA (by USB)
- Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 1.5A
- In Built Safety Circuitry
- Protection Circuit (Against over charge, over discharge, over current and short-circuit.)
- Charge Voltage by USB: 5V
- Over 300 charge-discharge cycles
- Quality Protected Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Size: （D）14.2*（L）50.2mm（±0.2mm）
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5V
- Nominal Capacity: 2260mAh
- Weight: 20.0g
Please note that Lithium-ion batteries can leak, cause fires, or explode when misused or when defective.
For your own safety, you must read these instructions and warnings before using or charging a Lithium-ion battery.
● Please fully charge before first use.
● Use only high quality chargers specifically designed for Lithium-ion batteries.
● A Lithium-ion battery should NEVER be discharged below 2.5V.
● NEVER exceed a battery’s maximum continuous discharge rating.
● DO NOT short-circuit the battery, keep it away from loose change and metal objects.
● DO NOT use a battery if there is abnormal smell, heat, deformities, or discoloration.
● DO NOT crush, hit, impact or disassemble a battery.
● DO NOT dispose of in fire, near fire or high temperature.(more than 60℃/140℉)
● DO NOT expose in liquid such as water, seawater and soda.
● If the electrolyte goes into eyes, please wash eyes with clean water immediately and go for a medical treatment.