Imalent LD70 Rechargeable Pocket Torch
LED Torch Shop are an authorised dealer of all Imalent products within Australia.
All products sold through LED Torch Shop are covered by Imalent's manufacturer warranty.
The tiny IMALENT LD70 is 2.5cm wide and just over 8cm long, yet it outputs an astounding 4000 lumens and has a beam distance of 203m. The LD70 is the perfect pocket EDC flashlight for all sorts of outdoor activities, like hiking, camping, fishing or anything else at night. The LD70 is twice as bright as most EDC lights and only weighs 3oz (87g)! It manages to output a blinding 4000 lumens thanks to its high power CREE XHP 70.2 LED, with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. This makes the LD70 one of the brightest EDC lights available. It is practical for all activities as it has 5 different brightness modes from 20 lumens up to 4000 lumens. The stainless steel switch also allows you to activate the strobe mode, so aside from outdoor tasks, the LD70 can also be used for self defence or signalling. The light comes with a lock out feature, to stop it turning on accidentally. There’s also a helpful built-in OLED display that lets you see what mode you’re in, as well as providing other functions. The IMALENT LD70 has a built in 1100mAh battery, which can power the light for up to 15 hours at a time. The battery can be charged quickly and easily via USB, with the magnetic cable. It’s also IPX8 waterproof to 2m and impact resistant to 1.5m. The LD70 is high quality and will last a long time: the aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body has wear-resistant type III hard anodising surface treatment and the toughened ultra-clear mineral glass lens has anti-reflective coating.
Turbo output : Turbo: 4000 -900 Lumens (1+38min)
High output: 2000-900 Lumens (1.5+39 mins)
Middle output: 900 Lumens (45min)
Middle low output: 200 Lumens (3H50min)
Low output: 20 Lumens (15H)
- Uses one CREE XHP 70 second generation LED, with a service life of up to 50,000 hours, and maximum output up to 4000 lumens
- Built-in multi-function OLED display, can display various parameters and settings
- Instant turbo output by double pressing the high quality metal power switch button.
- Powered by a built-in rechargeable 1100mAh 18350 Li-ion battery.
- USB magnetic charging function, easy to get power.
- Product size: 8.1cm (length) x 2.5cm (diameter)
- Net weight: 87g (including battery)
- Efficient constant current circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output, and maintain comfortable use.
- Combination of toughened ultra-transparent minerals and anti-reflective coated glass
- Aluminium OP reflector
- Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body, wear-resistant type III hard anodising surface treatment.
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 metres underwater)
- Impact resistance (1.5 metres)
Bronze, Black, Blue, Green, Red, Royal Blue, Purple