LED: 6x Nichia 219C 4000K CRI92 R9050 SW40 D240 LED
Max output: 3850 LED lumen / 3160 ANSI lumen
Center lux @ 1 metre: 35,200 lux
Beam distance: 409 yards / 376 metres
Output levels: 3850-2560/1960/740/285/42 LED lumen
Runtime: 0.9-1.3/2.2/7/20/80 hours (38.8Wh battery)
- Built-in thermal control to protect against overheating
- Extremely low power consumption in standby mode
- The power element charge indicator (blue LED) is located in the white button
- Shockproof glass with double-sided illuminating coating
- Power supply: 1 special battery Eagtac R38 (Li-Ion, 11.1 V, 3500 mAh)
- Mechanical protection against polarity
- Waterproof by IPX8 standard (water immersion to a depth of 2 metres for 30 minutes)
- Dual switch operation: Black-turn on (in maximum mode) and power off, white-change of modes and turn on at minimum brightness. The black button is duplicated by a similar button in the end
- 5 Main brightness modes + 3 Special (hidden) modes of operation
- Material: heavy duty aluminium alloy housing T6061 used in aviation and aerospace industry, with anodising III (highest) degree of rigidity
- The flashlight can stand on its end
Body Diameter: 1.8 inches (46 mm)
Head Diameter: 2.5 inches (62 mm)
Length: 5.8 inches (147 mm)
Weight w/o battery10.7 ounces (302 grams)
Weight w/ battery15.8 ounces (449 grams)
- Flashlight with thread in the head part
- Removable impact edge (installed on the flashlight)
- Scattering filter Eagtac et62 II (with folding lid)
- Battery Eagtac R38 (11.1 V, 3500 mAh, 38.8 W * H)
- Firm belt loop holster
- 240 V power adaptor
- Car Adaptor 12 V
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual
- Warranty card
- To turn on in turbo mode, click on the black button located on the side, or on the black button on the tail of the flashlight.
- To turn on the flashlight in minimal mode, click on the side white button.
- To change modes, you need to make a short press on the white button. Modes will change consistently, with a gradual increase in brightness. From the brightest (turbo mode), the flashlight will switch to minimum mode.
- MX30L3CR has 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes (strobe, SOS, emergency beacon).
- To turn on the strobe mode, double press the black button and hold it. The strobe only works when the button is held. In this case, this mode is available not only with the flashlight on, but also in the off state.
- To access emergency beacon and SOS mode, you need to turn on the flashlight, and then press and hold the White side button for 3 seconds. First the emergency beacon will turn on. To switch to SOS mode, you need to make a short press on the side button.