LED lumen: Luminus SST-20 4000K
- 1x CR123A(not included , or 1x protected RCR123 (button-top only, not included)
- Battery cell and the protection circuit (if any) must sustain 3A discharge
- Compatible battery size (diameter/length) 16-16.9mm/34-34.9mm
Body Diameter: 0.78 inches (20 mm)
Head Diameter: 0.78 inches (20 mm)
Length: 2.9 inches (75 mm)
Weight: w/ battery1 ounces (29 grams)
Output and Runtime:
- Max: 0.6-1 hrs
- High: 1 hrs
- Medium: 3 hrs
- Low: 7-12-17 hrs
- Very Low: 30-130-300 hrs
- Center lux: 3200 lux3
- Center spot angle: 11.4°
- Spill light angle: 70°
- Beam distance: 123 yards / 113 metres
Clicky on/off switch & twist head:Easy on/off operation:
Press the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. To switch off the light, press the switch again until it clicks.
Half press the switch button to switch to next output level. With the head loose, AUX hidden modes are available after you repeat two sets of regular low-med-high output. Loose the head for group one output, and tighten the head for group two output.
1) Moonlight output (disable by default) – disable or enable the moonlight output. The entire output range of the group 1 output will be shifted to a brighter output set or a dimmer output set accordingly. Toggle this setting starting with head loosen, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times.
2) Mode memory – remembers the last output of the group 1. To toggle this setting, with head tighten, turn on the light, and repeat loose and tight for three times.
Turbo boost technology:
This is activated every time you turn on at turbo output setting. It offers 20% more power to the LED for the first 200 seconds at turbo mode. It’s normal for the light to get warm at such level. Do not leave the light running unattended.
- EagleTac D25C Clicky MKII
- Spare o-rings
- Polished stainless steel pocket clip
- User Manual
- Rigid Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip