The current regulated circuit design allows constant output throughout its runtime for all output levels without PWM-flicking. At highest brightness level, D25C current regulates for 0.9 hours using a single CR123A battery. The current regulation control method allows the just right of amount of current going through the LED. This results in constant brightness output regardless of battery type, LED variation, and temperature change.
LEDCREE XM-L2 Cool White U4 LED
Max output800 LED lumen /560 ANSI lumen
Center lux @ 1 meter4100 lux
Beam distance140 yards / 128 metres
Output levels: 800-410/155/55/35/21/16 LED lumen [/560-310/120/40/26/17/13 ANSI lumen]
Runtime: 0.6-1/1.5/4.5/10/18/25/50/200/300 hours
Body Diameter0.78 inches (20 mm)
Head Diameter0.78 inches (20 mm)
Length2.9 inches (75 mm)
Weight w/ battery1 ounces (29 grams)
Flashlight Body MaterialH: AIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
Lens: Harden waterwhite glass lens with anti-reflective coating on both side
Reflector: Smooth aluminium reflector
- EagleTac D25C MK II Clicky
- Spare o-rings
- Polished stainless steel pocket clip
- User Manual
- Rigid Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
Clicky on/off switch & Twist head:
Easy on/off operation:
Press the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. To switch off the light, press the switch again until it clicks.
Half press the switch button to switch to next output level. With the head loose, AUX hidden modes are available after you repeat two sets of regular low-med-high output. Loose the head for group one output, and tighten the head for group two output.
1) Moonlight output (disable by default) – disable or enable the moonlight output. The entire output range of the group 1 output will be shifted to a brighter output set or a dimmer output set accordingly. Toggle this setting starting with head loosen, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times.
2) Mode memory – remembers the last output of the group 1. To toggle this setting, with head tighten, turn on the light, and repeat loose and tight for three times.
Turbo boost technology
This is activated every time you turn on at turbo output setting. It offers 20% more power to the LED for the first 200 seconds at turbo mode. It’s normal for the light to get warm at such level. Do not leave the light running unattended.