Head Dia. 0.9 inches (22.5 mm)
Body Dia. 0.8 inches (20 mm)
Length: 6.2 inches (157 mm)
Weight: 2.4 ounces (72 grams)
- IPX-8 standard
- 2 x AA Alkaline or NiMH (not included)
- Compatible battery (diameter/length)
- Diameter: 14-14.6mm
- Length: 50-50.4mm
LED: CREE XM-L2 U4 LED
Max output: 520 LED lumen /375 ANSI lumen
Center lux @ 1 metre 3,200 lux
Beam distance: 124 yards / 130 metres
Output levels: 520/339/39/1 LED lumen (375/242/28/0.5 ANSI lumen)
- 520 LED lumen powered by CREE XM-L2 U4 LED
- Half-press tail switch to change output
- Twist the head to select between two output groups and toggle user programmable settings
- Four brightness levels, seven hidden AUX outputs
- Programmable moonlight on/off setting; Mode memory
- Reverse clicky switch; Tail stand
- Uses 2x AA batteries
- 142 yards / 130 metres maximum beam distance
- Up to 1.4 hrs on MAX output, 200 hrs on low output
- D25A2 Tactical flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Stainless steel pocket clip (Titanium coated)
- Heavy duty nylon holster with flip
- User removable tailcap lanyard ring
Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- To access the lowest 4th level, turn the head to 3rd level, then 2nd level, and then back to 3rd level within one second.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Tail strobe feature (off by default): With this enabled, you can access strobe output at the tailcap switch button . To enable (or disable) this function (disable from factory), switch to 1st level and turn the flashlight on and off 20 times (one second or less between each click). With the tailcap strobe setting enabled, a double press of the switch button (within one second) will activate the strobe output.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: tight the head (1st level), and loose the head (3rd level) and then tight the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loose the head to quit.