MODE: OUTPUT; RUNTIME
Ultra-Low: 2 Lumens; 35 days
Low: 45 lumens; 400cd; 40 metres; 37 hours
Mid: 200 lumens; 3,600cd; 120 metres; 8.5 hours
High: 600 lumens; 10,000cd; 200 metres; 2 hours 45 minutes
Turbo: 1,700 lumens; 27,225cd; 330 metres; 1 hour 45 minutes
Strobe: 1,200 lumens;
Max. runtime: 840hours (35days)
Peak beam intensity: 27,225cd
- Using threads to conduct; positive and negative in same pole battery design with single barrel body to ensure that the integration of switching and signal function for the tail and to enforce reliability and durability.
- Compatible with Tactical Ring (Optional) for offering more convenient carrying and flexible operating ways.
- High efficient constant current circuit, circuit efficiency up to 95%, hardened dual AR coated lens, light transmittance up to 99%.
- Made of high strength aluminium alloy, premium type HAIII hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish.
- IPX68 waterproof (2 metres underwater) and designed for use in heavy rain.
- Impact-resistance of 1.5 metres, can survive accidental drops.
Tips for Multifunctional port:
1. Please clean the Multi-function port timely. Dirt and dust will be left on the flashlight slot or charging terminal after long time used, which may cause poor connection and reduce the charging current.
2. Please use 5V, 2A above charging adapter, smaller current charger may need a longer time to charge or even no charging.
3. When charging by laptop or computer, due to internal power supply resistance, the charging current would be smaller, which may lead the charging time longer. The specific time depends on the load capacity of different facilities.
4. The tail switch can not be function during charging.
5. Please remember to lock by twisting the tail ring after installed remote tail switch, quick-function-switch or charging cable to the multi-function port.
6. P15 has physical anti-reversed function. When the battery is inserted in wrong direction, the indicator of the charger won’t turn on. Please check if the battery is in reverse.
1: Unauthorised disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
2: It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well-ventilated area with ambient temperature.
3: Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related
to the manufacturer and distributors.
4: Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
5: Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
6: Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight in normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and require cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
7: Remove the battery from the flashlight during long-term storage.
8: This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
9: Do not aim the flashlight directly at the eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children