LED Torch Shop
ABN. 46635919422 ACN. 138646241
Terms and Conditions
Your access and use of this website is subject to the following ‘Terms and Conditions’ and all applicable laws. By utilising this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification the ‘Terms and Conditions’ set out below.
1. Payments can be made with Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard and AMEX), PayPal, phone, cheque, eCheque, bank transfer and direct deposit.
2. All prices displayed on the LED Torch Shop website are in Australian Dollars including GST and are subject to change without notice.
3. All product displayed is available for purchase by customers within Australia and New Zealand only.
4. The minimum order value is $15 (plus postage).
5. All orders are dispatched on the same day or the next working day and can take 2-5 working days for delivery depending on the item.
6. No goods are shipped to the customer until monies are cleared by the bank.
Warranty: The manufacturers warranty applies to all products.
Returning Goods: Claims will not be recognised unless made within seven (7) days of delivery. Goods can not be returned for credit.
Freight on Returns: The buyer accepts liability for all freight costs incurred in the return of warranty repair or replacement of faulty goods.
Specifications: Information and specifications listed on the website may change at any time without notice.
Use of this site: Your use and browsing of this website is at your own risk. Neither the website owner nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of the website.
LED Torch Shop is not liable for any damages that may occur from the use or misuse of the products sold on this website.
Privacy & Security
Your privacy and security is extremely important to us. We make every effort to adhere to the guidelines developed by the Australian Privacy Commissioner.
No attempt will be made to identify users or your browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Providers logs.
LED Torch Shop will only record your email address and other personal information when you make an enquiry from our contact page. Your information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided and we will not use or disclose your email address for any other purpose.
All confidential information collected from you is done securely through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This ensures that all information is sent privately and securely to our server only.
We do not store your credit card information on the web server. Once your internet order has been processed, all details are deleted from the web server. LED Torch Shop may also contain links to other sites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content from these websites.