- Integrated precision digital optics technology provides extreme reflector performance
- Utilises dual-sided AR coated, 99% transmittance toughened glass lens
- A step-down constant current circuit design with an efficiency rate up to 98%
- With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, MK38 regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance
- Electronic reverse polarity protection and over-discharge protection
- Integrated power indicator under the side switch indicates remaining battery voltage
- CNC machined from durable aircraft-grade aluminium alloy
- Surface finish: Micro-arc oxidation
- Stainless steel strike bezel can be used to break windows in an emergency situation
- Triple-interface on flashlight head: Stainless steel side switch, UNC1/4″ triple hole, waterproof 4PIN connector socket
- Built-in UNC1/4″ tripod hole, MK38 can be directly mounted to a tripod, turning it into a camp light or a fixed supplementary light
- Stainless steel side switch with CD pattern surface
- Detachable handheld handle meets various lighting demands
- Triple-sided premium cooling fins improve heat dissipation performance
- Built-in double-row cooling fans on the handle to blow effectively through the cooling fins
- Utilises special gold plated copper spring etc conductive parts to reduce internal resistance
- Convenient tail-stand capability
- IPX-7 waterproof standard (1 metre under water)
- Impact resistant to 1 metre
- Maximum light intensity: 160,000 cd
- Maximum beam distance: 800 metres
MK38 with 8x CREE XHP70.2 LEDs 6500K:
Turbo mode – Turbo level (Thermal regulation): 41,500 lumens 1 hours 30 minutes
General mode – High level (Thermal regulation): 20,000 lumens 1 hours 40 minutes
General mode – Mid3 level (Thermal regulation): 10,000 lumens 1 hours 50 minutes
General mode – Mid2 level: 5,000 lumens 2 hours 20 minutes
General mode – Mid1 level: 2,200 lumens 5 hours
General mode – Low level: 1,000 lumens 10 hours
ECO mode – L4 level: 400 lumens 20 hours
ECO mode – L3 level: 180 lumens 28 hours
ECO mode – L2 level: 80 lumens 50 hours
ECO mode – L1 level: 40 lumens 66 hours
Special mode – Strobe: 25,000 lumens –
User interface is simple and friendly, easy one-hand operation:
– From OFF, long press to ECO modes.
– From OFF, single press to General modes.
– Double click to Turbo from any modes (except LOCK-OUT)
– From OFF, quick triple click to select special modes (Strobe / Beacon / SOS)
– From OFF, quick quadruple click to lock-out the light
What’s package Included?
1x Manker MK38 flashlight
3x High drain rechargeable 21700 batteries
1x Detachable handle
1x Quick release screw
1x Stainless steel tag tool
1x Spare waterproof o-ring
1x User manual
※ Note: The front switch on the handle can turn on/off the cooling fans. The stainless steel side switch on flashlight head and the rear switch on the handle can control flashlight ON/OFF, mode operation etc.
Cooling Fan Operation
ON/OFF: In any state (except LOCK-OUT), single click the front switch on the handle to turn on 2x cooling fans. A single click after this turns the fans OFF.
△ Note: When the light is ON, Single click side switch (or rear switch) also to turn off the cooling fans.
ON/OFF: When the light is OFF, any click the side switch (or the rear switch) to turn the light ON. When the light is ON, just single click the side switch (or the rear switch) to turn the light OFF.
ECO Modes: From OFF, simple press and hold down the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate ECO modes. press and hold down the side switch (or the rear switch) again after this activates. the light cycle through “L1->L2->L3->L4” (or “L4->L3->L2->L1”). When the light cycle to the last level “L4” (or “L1”), the light will stop to cycle and stay at last level. If you want to select one level you need, just release the side switch (or the rear switch) while the light cycling. If you press and hold down the side switch (or the rear switch) again, the light will be cycled through opposite direction.
△ Note: After activate ECO modes, single click to turn OFF the light; double click to activate Turbo mode; quickly triple click to activate Special modes.
General modes: Single click the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate General modes. Press and hold down the side switch (or the rear switch) agin after this activates. the light cycle through “Low->Mid1-Mid2 ->Mid3->High” (or “High->Mid3->Mid2->Mid1->Low”). When the light cycle to the last level “High” (or “Low”), the light will stop to cycle and stay at last level. If you want to select one level you need, just release the side switch (or the rear switch) while the light cycling. If you press and hold on the side switch (or the rear switch) again, the light will be cycled through opposite direction.
△ Note: After activate general modes, single click to turn OFF the light; Double click to activate Turbo mode; Quickly triple click to activate Special modes.
Turbo mode: Double click the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate Turbo from any other modes (except LOCK-OUT).
△ Note: After activate Turbo mode, single click to turn OFF the light; double click or long press to activate General modes; quickly triple click to activate Special modes.
Special modes: From OFF, quickly triple click the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate strobe. From strobe, press and hold down to cycle through the other safety modes; Beacon > SOS > back to strobe.
△ Note: After activate Special modes, single click to turn OFF the light; double click to activate Turbo mode; quickly triple click to activate General modes.
Breathing light mode: From OFF, click and hold for 3 seconds and release. LED indicator under the side switch will start to breath. There is nothing particular about this except that it is a cool mood light. Click once to turn off.
△ Note: While holding down the side switch (or the rear switch) for 3 seconds, MK38 will activate one level of ECO modes and turn off automatically, and then LED indicator under the side switch will turn on.
LOCK-OUT / UNLOCK: Locking out the light when not in use is highly recommended. From OFF, quickly quadruple click (simply click 4 times fast) to LOCK-OUT. The light will then a blink to indicate that it has been LOCKED. To UNLOCK, quickly quadruple click (simply click 4 times fast) again, the light will turn on to indicate it has been unlocked.
Memory function: From OFF, single click (or long press) the side switch (or the rear switch) to activate the light level at General modes (or ECO modes) last used.
1. The flashlight is high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage or other harms, so please avoid shining the light directly into anyone’s eyes.
2. The flashlight is recommended use for adult or under adult supervision. Please keep this flashlight away from children.
3. Please take off the dust-proof film from lens immediately for the first use.
4. The flashlight is capable of emitting intense heat when turning on for a long period of time. Remember to install the handle before using. Avoid touching the appearance of the flashlight.
5. DO NOT shine an object at close range, cover the flashlight, or place the head to face down when it is turn on. The heat build-up may cause objects to burn or even result in unexpected disasters.
6. After the cooling fans ON, DO NOT push your fingers into fans and force them to stop working as it will damage the fans.
7. DO NOT immerse the flashlight in seawater or other corrosive media as it will damage the flashlight.
8. Please turn the flashlight off and make sure that its lock out if it is left unused, carried or transported. The heat built-up due to accidental activation may melt the lens of the flashlight, cause close objects to urn, or even result in unexpected disasters.
9. To maintain waterproof rating, please lubricate the o-ring with silicone safe lubricant and replace worn o-rings as needed.
10. We recommend you to use Manker 3.6V/4200mAh high discharge 21700 rechargeable li-ion batteries. DO NOT mix rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries, DO NOT mix batteries of different types / brands, DO NOT mix batteries of different power levels, DO NOT mix old and new batteries.
11. If the flashlight is left unused for a long time, please remove your batteries to save.
12. Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
13. DO NOT disassemble or modify this product which can cause damage and will void the warranty.
14. After assembling the handle, please put the quick release screw into the connector socket on the flashlight head and tighten it to get a better waterproof.