Maglite ML150LR LED Rechargeable Flashlight System
The Maglite ML150LR LED Rechargeable Flashlight System is Maglite’s first 1000 lumen light! The ML150LR delivers 1082 lumen with maximum beam range of 458 metres. The ML150LR 3C-Cell Rechargeable System LED Flashlight employs patented heat sink technology that allows use of a bright LED for law enforcement, security and general-use purposes.
The ML150LR is Mag’s first mid-size flashlight to use Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) rechargeable battery chemistry, which affords greater safety than older rechargeable chemistry and allows faster recharging. The charging time from zero to full just 2.5 hours and the charging indicator on charging shows charge status (steady green = charging is complete). One of the characteristics in ML150LR is, the cradle can be powered either by the 12- volt DC electrical system of a vehicle or by 120-volt AC household current.
In addition, Maglite ML150LR has 3 brightness levels for user to choose. You can adjust the focus point with just a 1/4 turn of the head. The pushbutton switch located near the top of the flashlight, you press once for high, press twice rapidly for low and press three times rapidly for eco modes. On the other hand, there are 4 programmable function sets that allows you to customise switch operation.
3 brightness levels:
- High – 1,082 lumens, 3.25 hour runtime
- Low – 138 lumens, 18 hour runtime
- Eco – 25 lumens, 79 hour runtime
4 programmable function sets (allows you to customise switch operation):
- 1. General – high > low > eco
- 2. Outdoor – high > low > strobe
- 3. Law Enforcement – momentary high > high > eco
- 4. Tactical – momentary high > high > strobe
- Precision machined high-strength aluminium alloy body
- anodised inside and out for improved corrosion resistance and durability
- adjustable focus with just a 1/4 turn of the head