- Type: Quality High Drain Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Size: （D）21.4*（L）74mm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 5000mAh
- Continuous Maximum Discharge Current: 10A
- Weight: 71.0g
- High Drain 21700 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Minimum Capacity: 4900mAh
- Typical Capacity: 5000mAh
- Normal Voltage: 3.7V
- Standard Continuous Charging Current: 2450mA
- Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 4900mA
- Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Maximum Pulse Discharging Current: 15A
- 4.2V full charged voltage and 2.5V discharge cut off voltage
- High charge and discharge currents reduce cycle life
Please note that Lithium-ion batteries can leak, cause fires, or explode when misused or when defective.
For your own safety, you must read these instructions and warnings before using or charging a Lithium-ion battery.
● Please fully charge before first use.
● Use only high quality chargers specifically designed for Lithium-ion batteries.
● A Lithium-ion battery should NEVER be discharged below 2.5V.
● NEVER exceed a battery’s maximum continuous discharge rating.
● DO NOT short-circuit the battery, keep it away from loose change and metal objects.
● DO NOT use a battery if there is abnormal smell, heat, deformities, or discolouration.
● DO NOT crush, hit, impact or disassemble a battery.
● DO NOT dispose of in fire, near fire or high temperature.(more than 60℃/140℉)
● DO NOT expose in liquid such as water, seawater and soda.
● If the electrolyte goes into eyes, please wash eyes with clean water immediately and go for a medical treatment.