OUTPUT, RUNTIME and DISTANCE
Moonlight: 1 lumen; 62 days
Low: 100 lumens; 30 hours 5 minutes; 12,432cd; 223 metres;
Mid1: 300 lumens; 9 hours 45 minutes; 36,100cd; 380 metres;
Mid2: 630 lumens; 4 hours 8 minutes; 76,729cd; 554 metres;
High: 1,200 lumens; 1 hour 38 minutes; 147,840cd; 769 metres;
Turbo: 2,200 lumens-1600lumens-1200lumens; 1 minute 50 seconds-10minutes-1 hours 26 minutes; 293,222cd; 1,083 metres;
Strobe: 1,100 lumens; 2 hours 47 minutes;
- Adopts an advanced LED to give great light efficiency – White LED (SFT40 Hi) – lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by a single USB-C rechargeable 21700 battery (included), AceBeam 5100mAh 21700-USB battery is recommended
- A single 18650 or two pieces CR123 or two pieces RCR123 are also adoptable
- Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- 6 brightness levels option plus strobe
- Aggressive strike bezel can be used to break windows or defend in an emergency situation
- Dual switches for easy and fast operation
- The power indicator indicates the remaining battery power
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Size: 163.8mm (Length) x 60mm (Head Diameter) x 25.4mm (Tube Diameter)
- Weight: 196g(6.91oz.) w/o battery
- Impact resistance to 1 metre
- IP68 waterproof (5 metres submersible)
- Custom made optical lens for more focusable beam
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Aircraft grade aluminium body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip
- Digitally regulated output constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection designed to protect from improper battery installation
- Maximum beam intensity of 293,222cd
- Highly efficient constant current circuit design (Non-PWM)
- Intelligent temperature regulation and protection adjusts output performance to prevent overheating
- All circuitry contact points are gold-plated, providing better conductivity and superior durability
- Strobe mode disorients an attacker without excessive force
1:Unauthorised disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
2:It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
3:Caution: hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related
to the manufacturer and distributors.
4:Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
5:Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
6:Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or unit fails to operate, the contact surfaces may be dirty and require cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
7:Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
8:This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
9:Do not aim the flashlight directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.