- Adopts CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable battery or two CR123A batteries (not included).
- Max output: 1100 lumens with XP-L V6.
- Working voltage: 2.7V – 9V.
- Versatile mode(Tested with a ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 battery):
- -Turbo (1100 lumens /95 minutes)
- -Strobe (1100 lumens /3.8 hours)
- -High (435 lumens /4.2 hours)
- -Medium (175 lumens /11.8 hours)
- -Low (18 lumens /5.5 days)
- -Firefly (0.4 lumens /74 days).
- Peak beam intensity: 12800 cd.
- Max beam distance: 226 metres.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Aircraft-grade aluminium body.
- Premium Type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
- Dimension: 143mm (Length)*25.4mm (Diameter).
- Weight: only 86g (without batteries)
- 1 x ThruNite TN12 V4 Flashlight
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Pocket Clip
- O-rings, Lanyard, User Manual
- Turn ON/OFF: Press the tail switch gently for momentary on or until it clicks to turn on the light. Press again to turn the light off.
- Change Modes: With the light turned on, press the side switch to cycle through five different mode outputs from Firefly, Low, Medium, High and Turbo.
- One Key to Strobe: With the light on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into Strobe mode (13Hz), and a single press of the side switch will return to the last mode before Strobe.
- Unique Firefly Mode: Firefly mode is what ThruNite keeps doing to be considerate for every user, tactical or normal: When cycling through modes, after pausing a few seconds, the light will rotate to firefly instead of the next mode.
Use Of Battery
- Battery: Uses 1x 18650 /2x CR123 batteries.
- Battery Replacement: To ensure performance of the flashlight and for your own safety, please use good quality with an integrated protected circuit and make sure to insert the battery correctly with the positive(＋) polarity pointing to the light head.
- Please take out battery if you will not use your light for an extended period of time to avoid battery leakage, which may damage the flashlight components and parts.
Use of O-rings (if available)
- The right amount of lubricant will be used on the O-rings before shipping to ensure the light can be assembled smoothly and protect from oxidising the O-rings.
- If necessary, please replace the spare O-rings attached in the package.
- Please mind the heat. When the light runs a long time, there is heat coming from battery discharge, drive circuit and LED, the flashlight head will be very hot.
- DO NOT run the light at max mode for a long time. To protect the battery, driver circuit and LED,