– LED: 1x LUMINUS SBT90 GEN2 LED
Max. 5,800 lumens output,Max beam intensity of 218,556cd and Max. 935 metres beam distance
– New optical grade PMMA TIR lens provides the higher quality and quantity of light in a soft and balanced beam
– Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
– –Powered by 3x 18650 rechargeable li-ion batteries (NOT INCLUDED – but can be added to cart)
– Working voltage: 8.7V – 12.6V
– High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output (Non-PWM)
– With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, MK37 regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance
– Electronic reverse polarity protection and over-discharge protection
– Integrated power indicator in side switch indicates remaining battery power
– User-friendly Interface, easy & fast one handed operation
– One button controls all brightness levels and functions
– Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
– Five user selectable moonlight mode (0.1 – 2 lm) to meet different requirements
– Intelligent memory function stores the brightness mode & mode cycle last used
– Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminium alloy
– Premium type-III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
– Body oxidation colour: Black (Sand colour not available)
– Premium cooling fins Design
– MK37 can be directly mounted to a tripod, turning it into a camp light or a fixed supplementary light
– Diamond-pattern knurling provide a better gripping surface
– Immersion gold and gold plated connector to ensure an effective conductivity
– Built-in lanyard hole (inner diameter: 0.138in / 3.5mm)
– Convenient tail-stand capability
– IPX-8 waterproof standard (2 metres under water)
– Compact & lightweight, weighs only 10.51oz / 298g
– Size: 2.0 inch /52.2mm (head diameter) x 1.85inch /47mm (body diameter) x 5.1 inch / 128.57mm (length)
– Accessory: Holster *1, Lanyard *1, Waterproof o-ring *1, Manual *1, 3/8″ to 1/4″ Tripod Thread Adapter *1
Output/runtime/throw distance (LUMINUS SBT90.2)
Moonlight 0.1 lumens 70 hours
Low 70 lumens 30 hours 103 metres
Mid1 400 lumens 9 hours 30 minutes 226 metres
Mid2 1100 lumens 4 hours 400 metres
High 2800 lumens 1 hours 40 minutes 670 metres
Turbo 5800 lumens 1 hours 25 minutes 935 metres
Strobe 5800 lumens –
Peak beam intensity: 218,556 cd
Maximum beam distance: 935 metres
Impact resistance: 1 metres
Waterproof standard: IPX-8,2M
ON / OFF
ON: When the light is off, single click, long press, double or triple click the switch to turn it on.
OFF: When the light is on, single click the switch to turn it off.
While OFF, single click switch to enter general mode. Press and hold on switch to cycle through ‘Low >Mid1 > Mid2 > High’ (or ‘High > Mid2 > Mid1 > Low’). Release switch to select one level you want. While cycle to last level ‘high’ (or ‘low’),the light will stay this level and stop cycle. If turn to other level, release switch, and then press and hold on switch again, the light will cycle to opposite direction ‘High > Mid2 > Mid1 > Low’ (or ‘Low > Mid1 > Mid2 > High’). After entering in general mode, single click switch to turn it off; double click to Turbo; triple click to special mode.
While OFF, long press 1 second to enter moonlight mode. there have 5 lower brightness levels from 0.1lm to 2lm. Press and hold on switch to cycle 5 different levels. Release switch to select one level you want as the similar operation in general mode. After entering moonlight mode, single click to turn it off; double click to Turbo; triple click to special mode.
double click to enter Turbo mode from any modes (except lock-out mode). After entering turbo mode, single click to turn it off; double click or long press to general mode; triple click to special mode.
While OFF, triple click switch to enter special mode. Press and hold on switch to cycle through ‘strobe – beacon – SOS’ automatically. Release switch to select one level you want. After antering special mode, single click switch to turn it off; double click to Turbo; Triple click to general mode.
Button breath flash mode
While OFF, long press the switch for 3 seconds to enter button breath flash mode (firstly moonlight will turn on and then turn off).
Lock / unlock
While OFF, quick quadrple clicks will lock-out the flashlight (4 flickers show successful lock-out). While locked-out, quick quadrple clicks again will unlock.
Intelligent Memory function
While OFF, single click (or long press) to enter general mode (or moonlight mode) last used. And then press and hold on switch, the light will be cycled to next level in same cycle direction last used.