- 1 x Lumintop GT mini Pro
- 1 x 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Short Tube (18350 Battery Tube)
- Spare waterproof O-rings
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x User Manual
LED Used: Cree XHP 50.2 LED
Reﬂector: 43 mm ID, Aluminium Smooth Finish
Power Source: 1 x 18650 OR 1 x 18350 ( 1 x 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Included – The Battery Charger is NOT included)
Firmware Applied: Tom E’s open-source NarsilM v1.2
Max Beam Distance: 480 metres
Max Beam Intensity: 57,753 cd
Weather-Proof Rating: IP68
Impact Resistance: Up to 1 metre
Length – 132 mm
Head Diameter – 50 mm
Weight – 150 g (Without Battery)
User interface:  By default the GT Mini Pro is set to use Narsil smooth RAMPING UI but instant access to a TURBO mode is also provided.
- Utilises Cree XHP 50.2 LED with 3,500 lumens output.
- Over 57,753cd beam intensity.
- Reaches a maximum of 480 metres of beam distance (throw).
- Includes a Glass Lens with anti-reflective coating.
- A tactile button with back-lit rubber boot.
- Runs on one 18650 or 18350 with the included short tube.
- Driver Used: 29.5W, 9A FET driver. (Parasitic drain while OFF is ~27 μA.)
- Anti-reversed design which helps prevent reversed battery installation.
- Constructed out of Aluminium with a smooth finish – Type III hard-coat anodising.