● Model: P2150R
● Nominal Capacity: 5000mAh
● Minimum Capacity: 4900mAh
● Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
● Charging Method: CC-CV
● Standard Charging Current: 2500mA
● Standard Charging Time: 180min.
● Continuous Maximum Discharge Current: 15A
● In Built Safety Circuitry
● Protection Circuit (Against over charge, over discharge, over current and short-circuit.)
● 4.20V maximum voltage and 2.50V cut-off voltage
● Over 500 charge-discharge cycles
● Weight: 70.0g
● Maximum Dimensions: (D)21.6*(L)74.5mm
Charge: +10 to +45° C
Discharge: -20 to +60° C
Storage: 0 to +25° C
Please note that Lithium-ion batteries can leak, cause fires, or explode when misused or when defective.
For your own safety, you must read these instructions and warnings before using or charging a Lithium-ion battery.
● Please fully charge before first use.
● Use only high quality chargers specifically designed for Lithium-ion batteries.
● A Lithium-ion battery should NEVER be discharged below 2.5V.
● NEVER exceed a battery’s maximum continuous discharge rating.
● DO NOT short-circuit the battery, keep it away from loose change and metal objects.
● DO NOT use a battery if there is abnormal smell, heat, deformities, or discolouration.
● DO NOT crush, hit, impact or disassemble a battery.
● DO NOT dispose of in fire, near fire or high temperature.(more than 60℃/140℉)
● DO NOT expose in liquid such as water, seawater and soda.
● If the electrolyte goes into eyes, please wash eyes with clean water immediately and go for a medical treatment.