Easy installation and operation:
- Simply connect the wiring, positive/negative lead, to the bike battery, and mount the dimmer at the mirror bar end, then stick the flash button anywhere nearby.
- The Generation Ⅱ controller will automatically detect the bike’s battery status and provide low voltage protection.
- The memory function records the lighting setting of the last ride, to save preparation time before riding.
- Long press the dimmer to turn on the control system, then click and rotate the dimmer to adjust the colour temperature / brightness of the Hunter 4000L, from 0% to 100% / from 3000K to 6500K.
- Press the flash button to achieve 100% brightness in seconds.
- Long press over 0.8 seconds to achieve 100% continuous flashing.
- Long press over 2 seconds to flash 3 times, alternately left and right at full brightness.
- Under the intelligent mode with the smart light sensor, DRL is only allowed to be turned on during the day, but the lights will turn on automatically when riders ride through dark tunnels.