- Length: 3.09 (78.5mm) Diameter: 0.86 (22mm)
- Weight: 1.11 oz. (31.5g) excluding battery
- Powered by one ARB-L16-700U, 16340 or CR123A battery
- Included: Fenix ARB-L16-700U battery, spare 0-ring for water seal, key ring
- Three lighting sources of neutral white, red and green
- 360 degree illumination
- The lantern tail features a magnet and a hanging loop
- IP68 rating, underwater 2m for 30 minutes/dust proof
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium and optical grade PC materials
- Premium type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
Tighten the lantern tail to turn on the lantern. Loosen to turn off the lantern.
To change output level while the lantern is switched on, turn it off and back on again within one second. Lantern will cycle through Low, Med, High, Turbo, Red, Red Flash, Green.
Note: the lantern is not equipped with a memory function. If more than one second elapses after being switched off, it will default to Low mode when switched on again.
Unscrew the tail cap to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the tail cap back on.
Charging of Fenix ARB-L16-700U
- Unscrew the lamp cap , take out the battery, plunge the charging cable into the battery built-in micro USB port. Or charge the battery in a charger.
- When charging via micro USB port, the charging indicator turns red, and blue when fully charged.
- When fully charged, disconnect the charging cable or remove the battery from the charger, and insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the lamp head, then screw the tail cap back on.
- Recharge a stored battery every four months to maintain optimum performance of the battery.