Beam distance: up to 221 metres
Runtime: 100+ hours
LED: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED (Cool White)
- Impact resistance waterwhite glass lens
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side
Reflector: Very light textured aluminium reflector
Material: HAIII hard anodisation aerospace aluminium
Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Head Dia. 0.9 inches (22.5 mm)
- Body Dia. 0.85 inches (22 mm)
- Length: 4.5 inches (115 mm)
- Weight: 1.7 ounces (49 grams)
Battery Type: 2xCR123A, 2xRCR123A, or 1×18650 li-ion
Operating voltage: 2.7V – 8.4V
- Stainless steel bezel w/ durable dark titanium coating
- Spare o-rings
- Polished stainless steel pocket clip
- User Manual
- Rigid Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Pocket clip cover ring
- Basic – Press on the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. Press the switch again until it clicks to switch off the light.
- Access output groups 1 & 2 – Tight the head to access group 2 output. Loose the head to access group 1 output.
- Switch between output level – With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1s) to switch to the next output.
- Programmable Features – 1) Moonlight output – dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with head loosen, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times.