The new upgraded 800 Lumen EagleTac D25C MK II Clicky is one of the smallest flashlight systems ever built. Compact design, easy-to-use user interface, market leading output brightness makes this one of the most versatile flashlights for everyday carrying.
LED: CREE XM-L2 U4 (Cool White)
Max Output: 800 LED lumen
Excellent runtime and flat regulation
D25C runs for 150+ hours on its lowest brightness level.
The current regulated circuit design allows constant output throughout its runtime for all output levels without PWM-flicking.
At highest brightness level, D25C current regulates for 0.9 hours using a single CR123A battery.
The current regulation control method allows the just right of amount of current going through the LED. This results in constant brightness output regardless of battery type, LED variation, and temperature change.
LED lumen: XM-L2 U4: 519/339/38/1
ANSI FL-12 lumen: XM-L2 U4: 363/240/28/0.5
Turbo boost technology: 1) Turbo boost technology is activated every time you turn on at turbo output setting. It offers 20% more power to the LED for the first 200 seconds at turbo mode.
Cool White LED: This gives you the maximum brightness output in its class and maximum beam distance.
Easy on/off operation:
Press the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. To switch off the light, press the switch again until it clicks.
Half press the switch button to switch to next output level. With the head loose, AUX hidden modes are available after you repeat two sets of regular low-med-high output. Loose the head for group one output, and tighten the head for group two output.
1) Moonlight output (disable by default) – disable or enable the moonlight output. The entire output range of the group 1 output will be shifted to a brighter output set or a dimmer output set accordingly. Toggle this setting starting with head loosen, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times.
2) Mode memory – remebers the last output of the group 1. To toggle this setting, with head tighten, turn on the light, and repeat loose and tight for three times.
Turbo boost technology
This is activated every time you turn on at turbo output setting. It offers 20% more power to the LED for the first 200 seconds at turbo mode. It’s normal for the light to get warm at such level. Do not leave the light running unattended.
- 800 lumens EagleTac D25C MK II Clicky
- Spare o-rings
- Polished stainless steel pocket clip
- User Manual
- Rigid Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip