- Impact resistant: 1 metre
- Waterproof: IP68
- Length: 139.6mm
- Head Diameter: 75mm
- Body Diameter: 51.8mm
- Weight: 690 grams
- LED: 8 x CREE XHP70.2 LEDs
- Max Beam Distance: CW – 871m
- Max Beam Intensity: CW – 160,000cd
- Runs On: Built-in 10.8V/4250mAh Li-ion battery pack
- Ultra-Low: 400 lumens – 11 hours (103 metres)
- Low: 1200 lumens~400 Lumens – 6 hours 5 mins +32 minutes (150 metres)
- Medium 1: 2000 lumens~1200 lumens~400 lumens – 4 hours+5mins+32 mins (195 metres)
- Medium 2: 3800 lumens~2000 lumens~1200 lumens~400 lumens – 2 hours 8 mins+5mins+4mins+32mins (251metres)
- Medium 3: 7300 lumens~5400 lumens~1900lumens~1000lumens~380lumens – 13mins+57mins+10mins+5mins+32mins (332 metres)
- High: 15,000 lumens~5600lumens~2000lumens~1200lumens~400lumens – 2 mins+ 1 hour 7mins + 10mins+4mins+32mins (479metres)
- Turbo: 45,000 lumens~5600lumens~2000lumens~1200lumens~400lumens – 30seconds +1 hour 6 mins+11minutes+4 minutes+32 minutes (871metres)
- Strobe: 7500 lumens – 1 hour (332 metres)
- Utilises 8 x LEDs with a max output of 45,000 lumens and throw 871 metres (6500K)
- Max peak beam intensity of 189,660cd
- The beam angle is up to 120°, a wide range of seeing
- Highly efficient constant current circuit design with an efficiency rate up to 98%
- Built-in 10.8V/4250mAh Li-ion battery pack
- Fast USB Type-C charging with discharging function available
- PD 60W Quick Charge approximately one hour for fully charged
- Built-in intelligent adaptive charging and discharging function and protocols of QC 3.0 & PD 3.0
- Built-in intelligent temperature overheat protection
- Reliable patented mechanical safety lock prevents accidental activation
- The detachable handheld handle meets various lighting demands
- One single stainless steel switch provides access to all functions
- Hardened dual AR coated, 99% transmittance glass
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminium alloy, providing a rigid structure and a fast cooling efficiency
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Rating in accordance with IP68, Impact resistant to 2 metre
- 1 X Acebeam X50 Torch (Battery Pack Included inside)
- 1 X 45 Watt USB-C 240V Wall Charger
- 1 X Charging Cable
- 1 X Aluminium Handle
- 1 X Torch Holster
X50 2.0 upgrades 60W charging related application FAQ:
1. After unplugging the charger or charging cable, the red indicator light is still on, is this normal?
This happens occasionally because the protocol is unsuccessful. When this happens, it means that the charging port does not recognize that the charging cable has been removed. You need to re-plug and unplug the charging cable to restore it.
If this situation occurs repeatedly and affects the use and the frequency of occurrence is too high, please contact us to handle the upgrade procedure.
2. The device outputs the C port cable to charge the Apple or Android mobile device, but there is no response?
Please first check whether the plug is inserted and unplugged properly, or using a large plug that does not match well against the charging port, which leads to the charging cable are not inserted properly. Please try changing the charging cable.
3. When the battery pack does not charge or discharge or the indicator light is abnormal?
Please press and hold the “reset switch” on the battery pack for more than 10 seconds to restart the system. If there is still an abnormality, the reset cannot get it to normal. You need to contact us for after-sales service.
4. When the charging power reaches 60W, will it cause damage to the battery?
No, the battery of X50 uses a high drain battery core, the maximum charging current is 2C, and the circuit is set within the safe charging current.
5. When the phone is plugged in, the indicator shows red, but it cannot enter the fast charge mode.
This situation often occurs in the Android mobile phones, because there are many fast charging versions of Android, and each has an independent patented fast charging technology. Then the PD protocol is unsuccessful, it is reduced to 5V standard charging mode.
This situation will exist on a small number of mobile phones because the patent issue is not perfectly compatible.
6. Can I use it while charging?
It is not recommended to use it in this way, which will cause heat accumulation and cause overheating protection for charging. If you must use it in this way, please try to use the low-brightness gear while charging.
1. This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.
2. This flashlight is recommended for use by adults or under adult supervision. Keep out of reach of children!
3. This flashlight is capable of emitting intense heat when turned on for a long period of time. Remember to install the handle before using it. Avoid touching the appearance of the flashlight.
4. Do not shine an object at close range, to avoid burning the object or causing danger due to high temperature.
5. Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
6. Lock the light to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
7. This is a normal case the light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Turbo/output levels for extended periods. When the lamp reaches a temperature of 65°C or above, the lamp will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 65°C, it will then allow the user to reselection the modes.
8. Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimal battery performance
9. Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and push the dust cover back to protect the charging port from dust and foreign objects.