LED: 6500K Cool White LED
Powered by 14500 USB-C Li-ion Battery:
Ultra-Low: 5 lumens; 58 hours
Low: 50 lumens; 14 hours
Med: 300 lumens; 2 hours
High: 1000~600 lumens; 35 seconds + 49 minutes
Max. output 1000 lumens
Max. beam distance: 105 metres (344 feet)
Max. runtime: 58 hours
Peak beam intensity: 2756 cd
- A fidget EDC flashlight that is perfect for everyday carrying companion
- Utilises 1 x cool white LED, offering maximum illumination of 1000lumen and 6500K color temperature
- Four brightness levels and an Intelligent memory function
- Powered by one piece customised ACEBEAM 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery with a built-in USB-C charging port
- Alkaline or NiMH AA power source is also compatible. The AA power source battery is reliable, inexpensive, and easy to find.
- Single tail-switch control for one-handed operation
- Stainless steel double-direction pocket clip enables additional carrying ways to be clipped in the pocket, the backpack, or the MOLLE system
- Constructed from 7075 Aerospace-grade aluminium-alloy body
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch-resistant coating
- Integrated precision digital optics technology
- Waterproof and dustproof rating in IP68 standard (2 metres submersible)
- Size：96mm x18.6mm x 26mm / 3.78’‘x 0.73”x1.02”
- Weight：65.8g(2.32oz) with battery
1: Unauthorised disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
2: It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well-ventilated area with ambient temperature.
3: Caution hot when used continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related to the manufacturer and distributors.
4: Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
5: Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
6: Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight in normal operation. If an irregular strobe or failure to turn on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and require cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
7: Remove the battery from the flashlight during long-term storage.
8: This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
9: Do not aim the flashlight directly at the eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.