LED Colour Option:
3 x NICHIA 219C LEDs CRI≥90 high colour rendering
Ultra-Low: 1 lumen; 200 hours
Low: 20 lumens; 100cd; 20 metres; 17 hours
Mid1: 90 lumens; 387cd; 39 metres; 4 hour 15 minutes
Mid2: 230 lumens; 974cd; 62 metres; 1 hour 30 minutes
High: 580 lumens; 2497cd; 100 metres; 1 hour 15 minutes
Turbo: 1500 lumens; 6252cd; 158 metres; 1 hour
Strobe: 580 lumens; 1 hour
Max. output 1500 lumens
Max. runtime: 200 hours
Max. beam distance: 158 metres
Peak beam intensity: 6252cd
- Lightweight, small size, high proformance L-Shaped headlamp
- Can be used as a mini flashlight
- Powered by customised 18350 battery with 1100mAh capacity, which ensures the long runtime for this size light
- The included 18350 battery can be recharged through a built-in Micro-USB port
- Magnetic tail cap design allows for quick attach to any metal surfaces
- Gold plated clip for transforming H17 to a handy L-Shape flashlight
- TIR (Total Internal Reflection) optic facilitates efficient light transmission with a broad beam and a generous throw
- Sweat-channeling, reflective headband
- Strobe setting that can disorient an attacker or serve as a distress signal
- Highly integrated single switch for all easy operation
- Reverse polarity protection to guard against improper battery insertion
- Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max performance and long run time
- Intelligent temperature controlled light output for user safety
- All circuitry contact points are gold-plated, providing better conductivity and superior durability
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Aircraft grade aluminium body structure.
- Military grade type III hard-anodised finish
- Size: 79mm (Length) x 24.3mm (Head Diameter) x 24mm (Tube Diameter)
- Weight: 43.8g(1.54oz.) w/o battery; 70.2g(2.48oz.) w/ battery
- Impact resistance to 1 metre
- IP68 waterproof (2 metres submersible)
1. Unauthorised disassembly may damage the headlamp and void the warranty.
2. It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
3. Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related to the manufacturer and distributors.
4. Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
5. Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
6. Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the headlamp normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
7. Remove the battery from the headlamp during long term storage.
8. This headlamp is not intended to be used as a diving light.
9. Do not aim the headlamp directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.