More than 50 years ago Eladio Muela handcrafted his first knife - a fine piece of work that began the Muela company's proud history of knife making in the Spanish tradition. From its beginnings in a small workshop, Muela now produces around 350,000 pieces a year in its modern factory, located in Ciudad Real, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. Combining old world craftsmanship with modern production technologies, Muela knives are meant to last, and are exceptionally beautiful and functional. Blades are produced primarily from high-quality martensitic steel alloyed with chrome, vanadium and molybdenum. Handles feature stag, wood, micarta and rubber. All Muela Knives are built to last and carry a one-year full replacement guarantee.
Buy now, pay later!
Using Afterpay you can pay for your order over 8 weeks. There's no interest and nothing to pay today.
Payment will be automatically taken from your debit or credit card in four equal payments each fortnight over 8 weeks, and you will receive your order immediately.
You simply need:
- A debit card or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service simply:
- Add your items to your shopping bag, and checkout as normal. Valid for amounts up to $500 for first purchases. Once first purchase has been fully paid you will be eligible for a new afterpayment of up to $1,000.
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method.
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done.
The funds for the first payment will need to be available on the card at time of checkout, however the first payment won't be deducted for 14 days.
There's no waiting and we'll ship out your order immediately as normal.